Sunday, May 21, 2017

Buon Viaggio!

Welcome to the offiical blog for 2017 session of the F&M in Tuscany Program! My name is Juliana, and I am the TA for the program this summer. I will be posting bi-weekly with updates on our studies, travels, and cuisine, and I will be including lots of pictures (of course). Hopefully the students and/or professors of the program will also agree to be guest writers during our time abroad!

I'm currently at the Pittsburgh airport. I'm checked into my flight, and my luggage was (luckily) less than 50 pounds - 48, to be exact! I have quite a few flights ahead of me, so I'm relaxing with my mom before I start my journey. Here's a picture of us sitting in the lounge right outside of security.




Check back for more updates soon. Safe travels to everyone, and I can't wait to meet you all in Italy. Buon viaggio!!

xoxo,
Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment